Thursday, July 20, 2017

My Little Pony Cape Tutorial

If you have little girls you know about My Little Ponies. They are much cooler now, than when I collected them. They also sell My Little Ponies in a multitude of sizes. We recently purchased a Pinkie Pie and Flutter Shy from the Build a Bear shop at the mall. These are larger ponies and of course after buying the pony you have to dress them up. However, my girls are a little different. Instead of  dressing them at the store, we get ideas and make stuff at home.
The tutorial I am going to share today is the My Little Pony Cape, for the large ponies at Build a Bear. This pattern is also reversible so you can make one with two totally different sides and flip flop it for different looking capes.

Print the PDF Template Here.

Materials:
2- Fat Quarters measuring 18" X 22"
1/4" wide elastic
My Little Pony Cape

No comments: